This cute boy was baptized on February 1!!
He was so excited.
His friend, Chris, was baptized that day as well. After the baptism, we had lunch at our house for Matt's family and my family. It was a sweet day!
I forgot to include a picture of Derek's birthday a few weeks ago. We had just come home from swimming and it was late. I hadn't had time to make a cake so we picked up some donuts on the way home. Derek thought that was awesome. He is such a cutie pie and has grown up so.much. this year. He was a hard toddler and it has been so fun to see him kind of come into his own.
Matt and Derek working on Derek's first pinewood derby car! I told Matt he has four down, only five more cars to go!! (three for each boy.)
The trophies Matt and I made for the derby.
The awesome cakes our Bear leaders made.
All the cars. We had 30 boys participating this year. Wow.
Oh the excitement!!
I can't seem to find any photos of Derek's car, maybe on another camera. hmmmm....I will have to look into that.
1 comment:
Wow! Congrats to Derek! And that Pinewood Derby looks awesome!
Post a Comment